7-9 May 2019 – Stuttgart, Germany
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo is Europe’s largest trade fair for electric, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid vehicle technology.
Co-located with The Battery Show Europe, the two industry leading events will feature more than 400 manufacturers and service providers from across the H/EV supply chain, providing an unrivalled opportunity to source next-generation solutions for passenger, commercial and industrial vehicles.
18 – 21.1.2019
YOFC - Final Conference
3 & 4 October 2018
International Conference Natural products
Mobility Event in Bruck/Leitha
(interregional E-Mobility Rally)
eGUTS - news
No Gravity joined Interreg Volunteer Initiative
eGUTS - news
No Gravity tookover leadership in the eGUTS project
23.01. – 26.01.2018
Final Conference and Networking Meetings Herbs4Youth
19.02. – 21.02.2018
eGUTS 3rd Transnational meeting
First year review in Senec
02.11. – 16.11.2017
Mobility of Youth workers to Brazil
Eleven experts coming to help our brazilian partner with capacity building in the field of medicinal and aromatic plants / Herbs4Youth
02.10. – 4.10.2017
2nd eGUTS Partners' Meeting
Partners addressed current status of ongoing and forthcoming activities in all work packages, including management and communication.
15 – 20.9.2017
Organic Farming Training
AGROEN Training in Timisoara
23.4. – 8.5.2017
Mobility of Youth workers to Jamaica
10 – 14.3.2016
05 – 06.4.2016
Kick off meeting
Latest events - fotogallery
19.02. – 21.02.2018
Calendar of Global
- Arbor Day celebrations – held annually throughout the year (date determined by the best tree planting times in each country/state).
- World Spay Day – promotes spaying or neutering of our pets and feral cats. Held annually on the last Tuesday of every February.
- World Wetlands Day – held annually on February 2nd.
- World Day of Social Justice – held annually on February 20th.
- World Wildlife Day – Held annually on March 3rd to celebrate and raise awareness of the world’s wild animals and plants.
- International Women’s Day – Held annually on March 8th to celebrate women’s achievements and promote gender parity.
- Meatout – promotes a vegan diet. Held annually on the first day of spring (on or around March 20).
- International Day of Forests – held annually on March 21st to celebrate the ways in which forests and trees sustain and protect us.
- World Water Day – held annually on March 22nd.
- World Meteorological Day – held annually on March 23rd to raise awareness about climate change.
- Earth Hour – promotes efforts to address climate change by asking businesses and residents to turn off their lights for one hour (from 8:30pm – 9:30pm local time). Held in late March annually.
- Earth Day – held annually during the third week of April especially April 22nd. Celebrate Earth Day in your neighborhood.
- Save the Frogs Day – held annually at the end of April.
- National Bike Month – held annually in May (U.S. event).
- Screen-Free Week – held annually in early to mid-May.
- World Fair Trade Day – held annually during the second week of May. If you haven’t yet switched to buying fair trade gifts, find lots of great gifts at Online Fair Trade Shops.
- World Migratory Bird Day – held annually on the second weekend in May.
- World Fish Migration Day – held annually around May 21st to create awareness on the importance of open rivers and migratory fish.
- International Day for Biological Diversity – held annually on May 22nd.
- World Turtle Day – held annually on May 23rd.
- World Environment Day – held annually every June 5th.
- World Oceans Day – held annually every June 8th.
- National Trails Day – held annually on the first Saturday of June (U.S. event).
- World Day to Combat Desertification – held annually on June 17th to raise awareness of efforts to combat desertification and the effects of drought.
- Great American Backyard Campout – held annually in the latter part of June (U.S. event).
- World Population Day – held annually every July 11th.
- International Youth Day – held annually on August 12th.
- International Coastal Cleanup Day – held annually during the second or third Saturday of September.
- International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer – held annually on September 16th.
- Clean Up the World Campaign – held annually during the third weekend of September.
- International Day of Peace – held annually on September 21st.
- World Habitat Day – held annually on the first Monday of October.
- World Day for Farmed Animals – held annually on or around October 2nd (Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday).
- World Animal Day – held every October 4th to raise the status of animals in order to improve welfare standards around the globe.
- National Tour of Solar Homes and Businesses – held every October throughout North America (U.S. and Canadian event).
- International Walk to School Month – held annually in October.
- World Food Day – held annually on October 16th by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Learn about hunger statistics from the World Food Programme.
- Food Day – held annually in the third week of October (U.S. event).
- World Vegan Month – held annually all month.
- America Recycles Day – held annually on November 15th. A Keep America Beautiful initiative.
- Buy Nothing Day – held annually just after Thanksgiving.
The activist is the man who cleans the river"