MAP-Expo – Global Marketplace for Medicinal & Aromatic plants is an international platform for the whole supply chain of MAPs. Due to the increasing demand for natural products, it is necessary to boost the production of MAPs. MAP-Expo is about establishing a network for current and future business, closing deals and sharing knowledge about the developments of MAPs
18 – 21.1.2019
YOFC - Final Conference
3 & 4 October 2018
International Conference Natural products
Mobility Event in Bruck/Leitha
(interregional E-Mobility Rally)
eGUTS - news
No Gravity joined Interreg Volunteer Initiative
eGUTS - news
No Gravity tookover leadership in the eGUTS project
23.01. – 26.01.2018
Final Conference and Networking Meetings Herbs4Youth
19.02. – 21.02.2018
eGUTS 3rd Transnational meeting
First year review in Senec
02.11. – 16.11.2017
Mobility of Youth workers to Brazil
Eleven experts coming to help our brazilian partner with capacity building in the field of medicinal and aromatic plants / Herbs4Youth
02.10. – 4.10.2017
2nd eGUTS Partners' Meeting
Partners addressed current status of ongoing and forthcoming activities in all work packages, including management and communication.
15 – 20.9.2017
Organic Farming Training
AGROEN Training in Timisoara
23.4. – 8.5.2017
Mobility of Youth workers to Jamaica
10 – 14.3.2016
05 – 06.4.2016
Kick off meeting
Latest events - fotogallery
19.02. – 21.02.2018
Calendar of Global
- Arbor Day celebrations – held annually throughout the year (date determined by the best tree planting times in each country/state).
- World Spay Day – promotes spaying or neutering of our pets and feral cats. Held annually on the last Tuesday of every February.
- World Wetlands Day – held annually on February 2nd.
- World Day of Social Justice – held annually on February 20th.
- World Wildlife Day – Held annually on March 3rd to celebrate and raise awareness of the world’s wild animals and plants.
- International Women’s Day – Held annually on March 8th to celebrate women’s achievements and promote gender parity.
- Meatout – promotes a vegan diet. Held annually on the first day of spring (on or around March 20).
- International Day of Forests – held annually on March 21st to celebrate the ways in which forests and trees sustain and protect us.
- World Water Day – held annually on March 22nd.
- World Meteorological Day – held annually on March 23rd to raise awareness about climate change.
- Earth Hour – promotes efforts to address climate change by asking businesses and residents to turn off their lights for one hour (from 8:30pm – 9:30pm local time). Held in late March annually.
- Earth Day – held annually during the third week of April especially April 22nd. Celebrate Earth Day in your neighborhood.
- Save the Frogs Day – held annually at the end of April.
- National Bike Month – held annually in May (U.S. event).
- Screen-Free Week – held annually in early to mid-May.
- World Fair Trade Day – held annually during the second week of May. If you haven’t yet switched to buying fair trade gifts, find lots of great gifts at Online Fair Trade Shops.
- World Migratory Bird Day – held annually on the second weekend in May.
- World Fish Migration Day – held annually around May 21st to create awareness on the importance of open rivers and migratory fish.
- International Day for Biological Diversity – held annually on May 22nd.
- World Turtle Day – held annually on May 23rd.
- World Environment Day – held annually every June 5th.
- World Oceans Day – held annually every June 8th.
- National Trails Day – held annually on the first Saturday of June (U.S. event).
- World Day to Combat Desertification – held annually on June 17th to raise awareness of efforts to combat desertification and the effects of drought.
- Great American Backyard Campout – held annually in the latter part of June (U.S. event).
- World Population Day – held annually every July 11th.
- International Youth Day – held annually on August 12th.
- International Coastal Cleanup Day – held annually during the second or third Saturday of September.
- International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer – held annually on September 16th.
- Clean Up the World Campaign – held annually during the third weekend of September.
- International Day of Peace – held annually on September 21st.
- World Habitat Day – held annually on the first Monday of October.
- World Day for Farmed Animals – held annually on or around October 2nd (Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday).
- World Animal Day – held every October 4th to raise the status of animals in order to improve welfare standards around the globe.
- National Tour of Solar Homes and Businesses – held every October throughout North America (U.S. and Canadian event).
- International Walk to School Month – held annually in October.
- World Food Day – held annually on October 16th by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Learn about hunger statistics from the World Food Programme.
- Food Day – held annually in the third week of October (U.S. event).
- World Vegan Month – held annually all month.
- America Recycles Day – held annually on November 15th. A Keep America Beautiful initiative.
- Buy Nothing Day – held annually just after Thanksgiving.
The activist is the man who cleans the river"